Have a great weekend!
Do you love it, or hate it? Hot topics…
NBC’s Californians A blast from the past for a little chuckle! Ever had a conversation about traffic in the Los Angeles? CLICK HERE for a “knee slapper.”
- Beyonce’s album release is all the rage because she DID NOT promote it. She let everyone else do the talking starting at 12AM on Friday the 13th. As a major artist not promoting your album is a big deal!
- The irony is that indie artists have been dropping albums with no promotion for decades with no comparable press reaction. As an emerging artist, is it possible to top that release? It has yet to be seen but we can focus on making quality music and letting it go viral online.
- “What If You Don’t Like Beyonce’s Album?” Basically, you’ll be hooked once you watch the videos and take a second listen. The buzz and sales growth of this album is undeniable, especially in this evolving music climate.
- R. Kelly sings about dolphins and sub sandwiches on the spot in this Rolling Stone interview Improvises “Sex Dolphin,” “Italian Hero Sandwich of Love” Parental Discretion Advised
- There are some things in life that you just can’t take too seriously. At the end of the day, life should be fun! Love the process. R. Kelly (no matter how you feel about him today) finds the fun in improvising. He is given four random topics to write about on the spot. A reminder that there are no rules.
As many of you know, we are in the studio making the first studio album! So grateful to everyone who joined VIP thus far to support and help make this happen! We are uncovering a unique fusion of sound for the Dani W Project, including Funk Rock, Hip Pop, and more. Excited to share this project with you!
If you’re not already, get the exclusive updates by joining the mailing list on the website.